Silkies Enriche - SCAM!!!

This is a Public Service Announcement! I am writing it in hopes that it will show up in internet search engines.

A while back I received a package from the company "Silkies Enriche". They said I ordered the "free" sample they were sending me - but I NEVER ORDERED the sample. I'd never even heard of the company!! Furthermore, I am very picky about my beauty products and would never have ordered something like what they sell!! They are NOT my cup of tea.

I assumed the package was some kind of scam and set it aside to deal with it later. Soon they started sending me bills and threatening to send my bill to a collection agency. I have done an internet search that shows this is their standard operating procedure and that it is in fact a SCAM! I will post more of the information I found soon.




Silkies Enriche SCAM! scam scam Silkies enriche FRAUD! fraud frad Silkies Enriche DO NOT TRUST Silkies Enriche LIARS Silkies Enriche Fraudulent Silkies Enriche Scam Artists Silkies Enriche

No comments: