Thank You! Thank You!

Other than my two faithful readers (hi mom & dad!! :-)) many of you might not remember that my friend Esther sent me the sweetest gift EVER! She sent it to brighten my day when I'd been having several bad ones. It was so kind and thoughtful of her, which is no suprise because that's exactly the kind of person she is! (BTW - she just had a birthday so why don't you wander over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday!)

Well, my friends and family have done it again! My parents sent me the beautiful flowers (See post below). And they are always, always doing things like that! I'm sooo lucky!

During a recent rough patch I've been emailing and talking on the phone with a dear, dear friend from college. "K." She said how much she would love to have me over for tea. Because she lives half way across the country, it's not easy to just drop by. So... she sent the tea to me!!!


Along with one of her beautiful hand-made cards and the coolest hand-made book! My pictures do not do them justice at all! Perhaps the most beautiful part of everything "K" does is her exquisite handwriting. It's the handwriting of a true artist. I really wanted to photograph it but then you'd see the note she wrote me. And that's just for me! Not for you!! Sorry! :-)




And THEN my sweet friend "B" sent me a humorous book on relationships! "B" is always good for many o' laughs as well as patiently taking my crying phone calls!

I'm far too often a "glass half empty" kind of gal. I'm soooo thankful for my wonderful family and friends!!!!



Thank You! Thank You! You've been so kind and generous!

2 comments:

Inside My Shell said...

You are so sweet! Thank you very much for all the birthday wishes!

Anonymous said...

It was my pleasure to share some tea! :-) Hopefully someday soon we'll sit down over two steaming cups in person! K