Hope!
















photo courtesy of Moonwater Designs

It's been a challenging summer for me in some ways. At times I've felt very low. Very down. I've sent out emails to dear family and friends asking for prayers. All kinds of prayers. But several times I asked them to pray I would be filled with hope.

Yesterday I received a package from my dear friend Esther! Inside was this beautiful pendant made by jewelry artist Nicole Honner of Moonwater Designs.
This gift is divine! It's exactly what I need at exactly the right time!

I can't tell you how much I adore this necklace! I never want to take it off!!!

Thank you Esther!!! And thank you to all my dear family and friends!!!!

Love you guys!!!

2 comments:

Inside My Shell said...

:-)

kontrabanda said...

You reap what you sow. Remember how you made me the pendant that said "trust" when I was in a similar situation? It means so much to me, I really treasure it and absolutely love it!!! At the time, I would sometimes have to touch it and feel the words engraved on the other side to re-affirm myself. It helped me so much to get through it all.

Also, I just wanted to say I am so happy to see you writing here again :)