Cathedral

Here is the full shot of the stair picture above. I took this in a cathedral in South Dakota. Unfortunately, I took it many moons ago while still so young and I was careless with the negative; it got all scratched. I could go through and fix it in photoshop but didn't have the time tonight.

Anyway, this is for L.G. (Thanks for the compliment and stopping by my blog!!!) (And while I'm at it, thanks to Laurie and Pacific Ocean oh and Melba!! I just LOVE visitors and I really LOVE comments!!! Thanks guys!!!)

Well, I might be M.I.A. for the next few days. I'm in the process of moving and not sure when I'll get a computer hooked up.

Take care, cyber friends!!! Keep crafting!! :)

4 comments:

kontrabanda said...

Good luck moving!!! :)

P.O. said...

Are you moving???Where are you moving? just around the town? Or out of the town??? I'm so surprised!!!Hope you can get the computer hooked up soon so that we won't wait long to see your taleted works!!

jblack designs said...

Beautiful photo! Scratches go right along with the feeling of antiquity, so don't worry about fixing them. Love the Anais Nin quote, too.

Michelle R.H. in IA said...

I didn't know you were moving! Please write and give me the details...I love your art! You're so gifted... all of it- the photographs, the jewelry- is there anything you can't do?
I'll write you soon- I have to share the dream I had about you recently...