Waiting Patiently

This is a necklace I made for my friend, Ags. I cut it from a sheet of sterling silver, hammered it, and soldered a bezel cup to set a garnet. For the past year I've been experimenting with another kind of silver, Precious Metal Clay or PMC. It starts out in clay form. You shape it and then fire it in a kiln. I've almost bought the kiln several times but every time I just can't bring myself to do it. It's just too expensive for me right now. Maybe in a few months. I do have a few pieces already fired though. When I post them I would LOVE feedback!! :D

2 comments:

kontrabanda said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! Thank you so much! :):)

You are so talanted!

~Ags

LoriLaurieLauri said...

That is absolutely beautiful!!!

I've been reading about PMC but haven't tried it. Where do you get it? Because I don't think I have ever seen it in like, Michael's or Hobby Lobby, and I haven't found any real art stores or anything like that since we've moved to San Antonio. (In Houston, I would have known just where to go! lol)