Hello, long lost internet friends!

Wow, it's been a while since I posted. Last week went so fast (except for Friday, which dragged on and on!!). I can't believe I didn't update once.

I hope you all have been wonderful and creating and crafting like crazy!!

Since my last post I ordered and received two books I am SO excited about. One is on making silver jewelry and the other is on carving linoleum blocks and making your own rubber stamps. (Who knew both my dad and uncle have done this! They just never cease to amaze me!!) I can't wait to really get started on both. I also signed up for a stained glass class (3 Saturdays). I am less interested in stained glass than I am in glass fusing but I needed the basic information from the stained glass class to get into the glass fusing class. I am really, really close to finally buying my kiln. I expect to get a tax return and have earmarked the money for that. Plus I want to do a little more research on kilns. If I really get into the glass fusing I want to make sure my kiln will work for both the silver and the glass.

I've added yet MORE links to the right. Please check them out! There are such creative people out there!!! I'm always so impressed!!

Expect to see in the next few posts:

• Tribute to my aunt V who just had her birthday (and my uncle R)
• Tribute to my uncle L for all his various talents
• Tribute to my good friend K who is so darn creative!!
• A new look to this site!!!

Ok, so I'm realizing that this website is becoming a tribute to my family and friends... but it ties into the "Creativity Journal" because they all inspire and encourage me!!!

Love, Miss Sublime :)



canoes on small lake


brightly colored life preservers

3 comments:

kontrabanda said...

great pictures!

LoriLaurieLauri said...

Glad you're back! Can't wait to see what you make in your classes!

And can you move next door to me, so we can go in together and share the kiln??? lol!

Sundries Sublime said...

Yeah!! Wouldn't that be nice to share a kiln??!! Maybe we should ALL move to Australia!! :D